Supply Chain Management
- Inventory: In order to provide the best possible customer service, a company must have the right product in the right place at the right time. This requires accurate and up-to-date information on inventory levels throughout the supply chain.
- Transportation: Transportation is a critical part of SCM, as it is responsible for moving goods from suppliers to manufacturers, and then on to distributors, retailers, and finally customers. Transportation must be carefully planned and coordinated in order to ensure that goods arrive at their destination on time and in good condition.
- Warehousing: In order to optimize the flow of materials throughout the supply chain, companies must carefully plan and manage their warehousing operations. This includes ensuring that goods are stored in the most efficient way possible and that they are readily available when needed.
- Information: In order for SCM to be successful, companies must have accurate and up-to-date information on the status of all the elements in the supply chain. This includes information on inventory levels, transportation schedules, and customer orders.
- People: SCM is a complex process that requires the coordination of many different people and organizations. In order for SCM to be successful, companies must have a well-trained and motivated workforce that is able to work together effectively.
Value Stream Map
By putting together a Value Stream Map we are able to identify any delays that may occur within the Supply Chain. Ones that are predictable and unpredictable, to ensure there is a solution in place.
By having a Proactive approach to any potential delays in the Supply Chain. We are able to set the right expectations with clients and partners allowing everyone to be agile in adopt.
Building the system that will be built for long-term success.